The service aims to:
- Simplify the process of requesting plans from asset owners
- Reduce the number of personal injuries
- Protect underground assets from interruption and preventable damage
- Provide a single point of request for information on where underground assets are located
- Coordinate with contractors, asset owners and government to set standards for essential infrastructure protection
To use this free service, register on their website to request plans.
To submit your request, you need to:
- Provide details of your planned works including date, location and activity type
- Draw the works on a map - you can use their mapping tool.