Alpine Energy

Acessibility Quick Links

Site Search form

Apply for the transportation of high loads

When transporting high loads such as houses, machinery and industrial equipment, around South Canterbury a high load permit is required.

Once the application is submitted to us, staff will process the application to determine if an electricity shutdown is required and then issue a high load permit. The transporting vehicle must carry the permit.

Apply here for transportation in South Canterbury only (PDF)

Apply here for a high load transport to go across multiple regions