We're a community-owned and operated company which manages the electricity distribution network in South Canterbury.
The network connects over 31,000 customers throughout the region. Our subsidiary contracting company NETcon provides a wide range of network and electrical services while our other subsidiary, Infratec, delivers renewable technology projects in New Zealand and overseas.
What's our purpose?
- Empowering our Community
- Ensure continuing commercial success by providing: safe; reliable; and efficient energy delivery and infrastructure services.
- Health and safety always
- Lawful conduct
- Respect, integrity, and honesty
- Professional excellence
- Environmental responsibility
- Contribute to the community
Business plan goals
To pursue business policies which will maximise the value of the company in the medium and long-term.
To provide customers with the safe, efficient, economic and reliable delivery of energy and services.
- Efficient Use of Resources
To promote energy efficiency and effective utilisation of resources under our management.
- Public and Social Responsibility
To be a law abiding and responsible company.
- Human Resources
To be regarded as a fair and reasonable employer in our region and a company for whom staff are proud to work for.